Are you facing any of these symptoms menstrual irregularity, excess hair growth, acne and obesity ❓
Then you should definitely look for a doctor 🆘 !
May be you are suffering from PCOD ❓
👉🏻 What is PCOD ❓
Polycystic ovary syndrome is a disorder involving infrequent, irregular or prolonged menstrual periods, and often excess male hormone (androgen) levels. The ovaries develop numerous small collections of fluid — called follicles — and may fail to regularly release eggs.
The most common PCOS symptoms are:
* Irregular periods. A lack of ovulation prevents the uterine lining from shedding every month. Some women with PCOS get fewer than eight periods a year or none at all.
* Heavy bleeding. The uterine lining builds up for a longer period of time, so the periods you do get can be heavier than normal.
* Hair growth. More than 70 percent of women with this condition grow hair on their face and body — including on their back, belly, and chest .
* Acne. Male hormones can make the skin oilier than usual and cause breakouts on areas like the face, chest, and upper back.
* Weight gain. Up to 80 percent of women with PCOS are overweight or have obesity .
* Male pattern baldness. Hair on the scalp gets thinner and may fall out.
* Darkening of the skin. Dark patches of skin can form in body creases like those on the neck, in the groin, and under the breasts.
* Headaches. Hormone changes can trigger headaches in some women.
Don’t worry Dr. Tanudeep Kaur is here to fix your cause ✅ !!
Visit us or contact us : 9811217162
#pcod #pcos #women #cure #hhc #mensturation #pigmentation #clearskin #acne #problemsolver #periods #girlsproblem #hhc #yourfriend #contact #treatment #happyskin #noissues #pitampura #menstural #irregular #contactus #hhc #dm #information